[TYPO3-translators] Password for dk

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sat Apr 4 13:47:44 CEST 2009

Stig Nørgaard Færch pisze:
> Hello
>
> We at Danish Church Mediacenter would like to get access to the
> translation server for the danish language...

First try to contact by mail with active Danish Translators (can be
found in this list in previous posts). They're probably working still
and have a specified "road map" for translation. They will send you a
pass, and also will tell you what is "on the wall" in this time and
which part you can work on (and which don't, because somebody else is
doing it yet)

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)