[TYPO3-translators] failure to fetch translation

Styrmir Magnússon styrmirm at hive.is
Sat Apr 4 13:47:42 CEST 2009

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff wrote:
>> This is even stranger now, when I exported Icelandic out for
>> sr_feuser_register and imported it again the error I got was
>> ERROR: Strange, the file did not contain an array!?
>>
>> My guessing is in the end that there is something not like it should
>> be on the translation server.
>
> This is standard problem/no-problem (de facto I don't know what's is
> this ;) ) When I was trying to export/merge translation on the same
> machine get the same symptoms as you. However exporting from one and
> merging at another - works excelent. Probably it compares DIFFERENCIES
> between translations and if there no one it can not render any diff-log,
> that's why it tells there's no table...
>
> This is only suggestion, I found no sense to make any efforts to check
> this matter - as I said, when exporting/merging between machines with
> different translation versions, problem DOESN'T occur.

Okey then I understand this, this is because the files are imported
correctly when updating translation in ext. manager, but translation is
not showing in II-xml.
This has something to do with this check mark, Translations will be
local in main file <-- as mentioned in a new thread I started.

Styrmir