[TYPO3-translators] failure to fetch translation

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sat Apr 4 13:47:41 CEST 2009

> This is even stranger now, when I exported Icelandic out for
> sr_feuser_register and imported it again the error I got was
> ERROR: Strange, the file did not contain an array!?
>
> My guessing is in the end that there is something not like it should be
> on the translation server.

This is standard problem/no-problem (de facto I don't know what's is
this ;) ) When I was trying to export/merge translation on the same
machine get the same symptoms as you. However exporting from one and
merging at another - works excelent. Probably it compares DIFFERENCIES
between translations and if there no one it can not render any diff-log,
that's why it tells there's no table...

This is only suggestion, I found no sense to make any efforts to check
this matter - as I said, when exporting/merging between machines with
different translation versions, problem DOESN'T occur.