[TYPO3-translators] French Translations !

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 09:21:26 CET 2008

Hi!

Feodor Rykhtik wrote:
> My name is Fedir, and I'm living in France.
> We are using Typo3 quite professionally, and at this moment we've made
> a lots of local changes, and translations too. So, the question: we've
> improved French translation (BE, contextual help, RTE, grammatic
> correction, etc) - where we should send the translation, how normally
> it should be done?

Translation happens through the translation server. If you want to
join, you need to wait up to two weeks until someone from the French
translation team sends you a password. If no one does, ask here
again and I will reset password for the team and send it to you in
e-mail.

You can check also this page, there are some addresses there:
http://wiki.typo3.org/French

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support