[TYPO3-translators] French Translation !

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:22:55 CEST 2008

Hello!

Jean-François Beaulieu wrote:
> My name is Jeff Beaulieu and I'm from Quebec, Canada. I just started to
> learn how to use Typo3. I'm a small webmaster and i can create some good
> website with photoshop, dreamweaver and some PHP programming. But... I
> discover this ingenious thing and it so perfect !! I want to learn a lot of
> thing about Typo3 and I want to use it for my next contract !!
>
> But the problem is... I'm ok with the english version... but my client will
> be french. So, I can use the english environement on my computer, but I
> would like to turn the language to french for the backend !!
>
> Where is possible to get a french version for my localhost and for the
> server for the backend ? Somebody can help me on that ??

This list is for translators, not for general TYPO3 help :) I think
you will find useful to subscribe to French user group list
(typo3.ug,france) and ask questions there. This list is truly for
people who do translations.

Anyway, here is the answer for your question: you can get French
translations in the extension manager. There is an item named
"Translation handline" in the selector box at the top of extension
manager. Select it and you will know what to do next. If you install
a new extension, you will need to repeat the process.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In the blog: