[TYPO3-translators] French Translation !

Jean-François Beaulieu jfbeaulieu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 02:46:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

My name is Jeff Beaulieu and I'm from Quebec, Canada. I just started to
learn how to use Typo3. I'm a small webmaster and i can create some good
website with photoshop, dreamweaver and some PHP programming. But... I
discover this ingenious thing and it so perfect !! I want to learn a lot of
thing about Typo3 and I want to use it for my next contract !!

But the problem is... I'm ok with the english version... but my client will
be french. So, I can use the english environement on my computer, but I
would like to turn the language to french for the backend !!

Where is possible to get a french version for my localhost and for the
server for the backend ? Somebody can help me on that ??

thank you so much,

--
Jean-François Beaulieu
jfbeaulieu at gmail.com

Save our planet, don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.