[TYPO3-translators] Translate status is update ?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Oct 5 23:28:53 CEST 2008

Hi!

Otto van Bruggen wrote:
> Dmitry, maybe you can shed some light on this. Via the Dutch team I asked
> Ben van de Ende as well to look into it, and guess what his reply was, I
> will mail Dmitry...

I do not have any ideas about it right now :( It needs investigation, which may take hours and I do not have those now. There is a lot of work around core now. Officially Netcreators give me only 4h/week for any core–work (including translations support) and I try to use these hours best. I understand that status can be important but core work is more important than status. My main concern now is to put as many enhancements to TYPO3 4.3 as I can.

I will see what I can do but I cannot promise it will be fast.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team