[TYPO3-translators] Translate status is update ?

Otto van Bruggen otto at webspinnerij.nl
Sun Oct 5 22:05:35 CEST 2008

Hi Yannick,
Together with a few other guys we translated many extensions which you can
find on the translation server.

Since the update on the page you mentioned does not work, which is to my
knowledge for quite a while, I started counting the labels.

There are 12124 labels. We still need to translate 1062 labels. So our exact
percentage translated is 91,24% This is something I counted on my own.

We have a Dutch wiki page where you cab see all our translations.
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Dutch-Translation-Team

Dmitry, maybe you can shed some light on this. Via the Dutch team I asked
Ben van de Ende as well to look into it, and guess what his reply was, I
will mail Dmitry...

Thanks in advance,
Regards Otto

Op 04-10-08 22:30, in artikel