[TYPO3-translators] Localization of Web > Template and Extension Manager

Otto van Bruggen otto at webspinnerij.nl
Mon Nov 3 09:53:47 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,
I am not sure this is the right place but please advice.

After translating quite a lot into Dutch I find some parts can not be
translated.

First there the Template part in Web. It is still in English and I cannot
find a place in the Lang extension Which is connected to this.

Than when adapting Extensions there are still many labels in the constants
part with an explanation in English. It would be nice if these parts were
localized as well.

Finally the Extension Manager is also fully in English.
I can not find the localization for this.

Regards,
Otto van Bruggen