[TYPO3-translators] Translation of sr_feuser_register

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jun 17 11:06:53 CEST 2008

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:39:20 UTC, "Tomas Norre Mikkelsen"
<tomas at pohldata.dk> wrote:

> Btw. i looked at the translation server an the sr_feuser_register where
> already translated to danish how come is my locallang.xml file not updated
> my version of the plugin is the newest ???

It depends:

- If you are using a TYPO3 version before 4.1.6, it won't use updated
locallang files if the strings are already present in the extension's
locallang files.

- There have been quite a few problems with the transfer of updated
translations to TER over the last months that have been resolved only
recently. So, if you updated your files from TER before that, you didn't
get the latest version.
--
"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen." - W.H. Auden