[TYPO3-translators] Translation of sr_feuser_register

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomas at pohldata.dk
Tue Jun 17 09:39:20 CEST 2008

On Tirs, Juni 17, 2008 09:32, Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:

>> plugin,

>> > "Merge" is an option of ll-XML module.
>> > You should go to this module and then you have the following options:
>> >    * Settings
>> >    * Translate files
>> >    * Re-generate cached information
>> >    * Export
>> >    * Merge
>> >
>> > I hope this can help you.
>> >

>> I know, but how to create the export file? Is this just at download of
>> the
>> file ? I thought there was a function for it??
>
> You can use the option "Export" of ll-XML module to create the export
> file and the use the option "Merge".

Ok. but i don't have the ll-XML module in my local install.. But i'll try
to get it..

Thanks.

Btw. i looked at the translation server an the sr_feuser_register where
already translated to danish how come is my locallang.xml file not updated
my version of the plugin is the newest ???

--
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen
Pohl Data A/S