[TYPO3-translators] Reminder: Bug #4721: no language files can be uploaded into TER

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jan 25 10:38:07 CET 2008

Hi!

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> Is there any volunteer who can fix the translations for
> sr_feuser_register on TER?
> At the moment all translations of sr_feuser_register are not usable
> because it has been wrongly copied to the translation server. And many
> persons cannot find them since a lot of time. Some persons still
> retranslate the extension because they could not find it.

No, everything ~looks~ correct on the translation server for this extension. There is locallang.xml and locallang_db.xml at root. They must be there. locallang.xml in root contains string that corresponds to locallang.xml in the root directory of extension. pi1 is simply not translated to french.

There are two ways to fix it:
- send me pi1/fr.locallang.xml and I will put it to correct place
- go to translation server and translate extension there

Either of this is possible.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team