[TYPO3-translators] Reminder: Bug #4721: no language files can be uploaded into TER

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Fri Jan 25 10:25:05 CET 2008

This is a cross posting from the developer list, because nobody could
help there.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6944

Is there any volunteer who can fix the translations for
sr_feuser_register on TER?
At the moment all translations of sr_feuser_register are not usable
because it has been wrongly copied to the translation server. And many
persons cannot find them since a lot of time. Some persons still
retranslate the extension because they could not find it.

- Franz