[TYPO3-translators] Update of sysexts

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Jan 12 15:48:55 CET 2008

Hi again!

Some more info on this topic...

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Christian Hennecke wrote:
>> No, it does NOT work. Try switching to a German backend in TYPO3 4.1.5.
>> You will see two items called "Konfiguration" in the left pane. When I
>> noticed the error, I changed the second back to "Installation". But I
>> can re-download the translations from the TER a dozen times, the old
>> one stays the same.
>
> Are you trying to translare "install_old" extension on the translation
> server?

There are two problems actually. Firsts, install ext in 4.2 is different from install ext in previous TYPO3 versions. So it will break any previous version. This will be fixed.

Next, it seems that last time translations were uploaded to TER on December 6th (cron script is broken). I sent mail to Sebastian to check.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team