[TYPO3-translators] Joining the German translation group

Robert Wunsch gincalua at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 15 16:42:49 CEST 2008

HI,

My name is Robert Wunsch from Munich,Germany. I am doing my thesis in
Sysney,Australia and in the process of that I am redesiging the website  of
the company I am working for (www.streamingmedia.net.au).
I decided to use a CMS for that purpose and dug deep in the comparison of
different CMS systems.
Not supprisingly, finally my choice fell on TYPO3.
Right now I am still learning how to configure it and will set up the first
TYPO3 website soon.

I really would like to contribute from the start, and as developing
extensions will take some more time for me to learn I'd like to start with
translating.

As my native language is German and my english is not that bad this migth be
the right way to start.

Could you please let me know who is responsible for the German translation
team and send me some Info where to send further information and what to do
next?

Thanks a lot and Cheers,

Robert