[TYPO3-translators] Only Show non-translated files?

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Apr 4 14:08:16 CEST 2008

Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:

>> My way for now is:
>>
>> 1) select extension
>> 2) make "Regenerate cached-information" so it shows how much labels in
>> each file is not translated
>> 3) look if any labels is missing and translate it
>>
>> and repeat step 1,2,3 for every ext in the list (an horror ;). That's
>> why I never go through all list :)
>
> Before the change on ll-XML that allows see files separated for each
> extension, you can select any file and make "Regenerate
> cached-information" to see how many labels you have translated and no.

That is what I am talking about. I refer to "Regenerate
cached-information" on whole extension - not separate file. But still
this is very time consuming task for translators to follow changes that way.

> The same information that is showed at:
> http://translation.typo3.org/typo3conf/l10n/status.html
> However at this moment this page isn't work properly

Even if it works properly those status (those numbers) are useless
because now normal extensions are mixed up with system extensions.

It was much more useful if it showed up only system extensions.

--
grtz
Krystian