[TYPO3-translators] I would like to join :-)

Pierre-Emmanuel Muller pem at in-cite.net
Wed Sep 12 10:08:43 CEST 2007

Hello Fabian, hello the list,

I'm very glad that Fabien though that I would have been able to give an
answer.
But after asking myself how to be a translator and never having an answer, I
just put the question on my "The translation team is a closed club" basket
:)

I know that the entire T3 Team is very busy. I'm just joking :)

I've seen an email on this list from someone of the core team explaining
that yet was officialy working with the translator. Maybe he could help.

Bonne journée,

PeM

--
Pierre-Emmanuel Muller