[TYPO3-translators] Information about update TER

Yannick Pavard [Infoglobe.ca] ypavard at infoglobe.ca
Mon Nov 26 16:46:48 CET 2007

Allo Krystian,

Ok thank You ! If I delete typo3temp/lang-l10n-fr.zip and it's correct now !

I don't want delete files in in typo3conf/l10n/fr, because I have personnal
translation !

I have a new question, if you can help me...

I have change one translation (sub elements = > Sous elements (in french)), so
I have delete  typo3temp/lang-l10n-fr.zip and all files in typo3conf/l10n/
(for testing)..

But.. when I update my website (test) for get new language.. file is correct,
but the new line is not updating ! (i have old line)
Is there a "waiting" for get new translation from TER ? one hour, one day ?

llxml inform me about changed for default language (english), but not for my
language (french)

Thank You

> Try to delete:
> 1) all languages files in typo3temp/ (that means all files *-l10-fr.zip)
> 2) all languages files in typo3conf/l10n/fr
>
> then go
> Extension Manager -> Translation Handling -> Update from repository
>
> and fetch all the translations once again.
>

> --
> greetings
> Krystian

Yannick Pavard