[TYPO3-translators] Information about update TER

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Nov 23 07:42:34 CET 2007

Yannick Pavard [Infoglobe.ca] wrote:
>> go
>> Extension Manager -> Translation Handling -> Update from repository
>
> sorry, I do that, but it's the same probleme ! No update possible with this
> file !
>
> This is the file on TER : typo3conf/l10n/fr/lang/fr.locallang_mod_user_ws.xml
>
> Why I have this problem for updating my website ??

Try to delete:
1) all languages files in typo3temp/ (that means all files *-l10-fr.zip)
2) all languages files in typo3conf/l10n/fr

then go
Extension Manager -> Translation Handling -> Update from repository

and fetch all the translations once again.

--
greetings
Krystian