[TYPO3-translators] FYI: llxmltranslate is updated

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Thu Nov 22 10:55:45 CET 2007

Hello,

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] escribió:
> Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:
>
>> The problem is in "Export" option of ll-XML. Before I was be able to
>> export all locallangs for *all* extensions only selecting all and
>> clicking "Export", however now I only am able to export all locallang
>> for *one* extension. "Merge" option works equal.
>>

> What is the prupose for exporting all files? It creates large amount of non-translated files on the disk. Why do you need that? This is very ineffective! You should only place new files if you translated them. Otherwise people will load your new empty files from TER. What a waste of traffic...

I only find a possible purpose, to start a new language like in my case
with galician. I export all files and upload to translation server
together. But only the first time that you add a new language and you
already have translations.

I agree with you, it'll generate a lot of traffic. The best option is
don't allow export all files. So don't worry about it.

Best regards,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas