[TYPO3-translators] FYI: llxmltranslate is updated

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Nov 22 09:52:29 CET 2007

Hi!

Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:
> The problem is in "Export" option of ll-XML. Before I was be able to
> export all locallangs for *all* extensions only selecting all and
> clicking "Export", however now I only am able to export all locallang
> for *one* extension. "Merge" option works equal.

What is the prupose for exporting all files? It creates large amount of non-translated files on the disk. Why do you need that? This is very ineffective! You should only place new files if you translated them. Otherwise people will load your new empty files from TER. What a waste of traffic...

> I'd like export/merge all files like in previous version. One solution
> might be that when you don't select any extension is displayed a listing
> with all locallangs (the list that appears always in previous version).

Now think how many files will you get there and how many hours it will take to scan all directories with many extensions installed...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team