[TYPO3-translators] a list of translators at typo3.org

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Mon May 28 11:17:40 CEST 2007

Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:
> Maybe you have your own ideas - please share it here. When we collect
> them and will set common solution I would like to create a feature
> request at bugtracker.

I do not think that logging in under single user name is good in any way.

Groups should be created for each language manually. They should be
empty. Than a person, who really wants to participate in translation,
should send personal e-mail to a designated person asking to add to the
group. Then he recives confirmation with login/password. Login should be
mostly standard, something like first name initial and sirname. BE user
record should also include e-mail and full name in case if this person
has to be contacted. Translator must understand and accept that he can
be contacted this way.

"List of translators" plugin must be created and list all translators.
It would be good also to provide public translation statistic for each
language.

I would say that setting it all up and creating extension will take one
day. Managing it all is a different matter. It requires a person, who is
  online most of the time and willing to spend some time adding users to
groups (takes less than 5 minutes).

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/