[TYPO3-translators] ext translation system

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Fri May 18 20:35:30 CEST 2007

Michael Shigorin wrote:
> On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 08:50:57PM +0300, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> Well, most people, who can code it, are busy and they need to
>> abandon some job to make this tool.
>
> Maybe the estimation should have been taken into account when
> breaking TER1.  That would help not to have it a "zombie"...

I do not think this is really related to TER2. It is just for some
unknown reason old translation server was shutdown and was not recreated
anymore.

Probably it is related to new XML language files. All could be set up as
before but I think the person who had to do it either did not have
enough time, or there were no real wish.

This all is completely theoretical of course.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs