[TYPO3-translators] ext translation system

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Fri May 18 16:22:10 CEST 2007

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 03:46:51PM +0200, Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:
> Are volunteer work and sponsoring at the same time mutually exclusive?
> Nobody makes you to pay anything.

Volunteering *is* sponsoring.

> If you think you volunteer so much and there is NO OTHER WAY
> you can help you may just sit down and wait for better
> translation system.

Krystian, I know a tiny bit of what Andreas actually did and fail
to recall what *you* did.

Maybe it's my faulty memory but maybe you're a bit too harsh for
such hard to notice trace?

JFYI, not everyone who worked on TYPO3 translations earned money
that way.  We're using it for a stack of community sites.

PS: http://www.red-bean.com/dav/presentations/PoisonousPeople.pdf

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>