[TYPO3-translators] ext translation system

Andreas Schwarzkopf info at meinsystem.de
Fri May 18 14:15:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

translators who spend their time since many years translating Typo3 for
free and making typo3 better for the whole world should now pay or collect
money for a tool making translations possible??

OK, please *delete* me from thee list of translators.

I quit my job as a chief translator and any activities on the typo3
project because of this horrible treatment of volunteers.

Bye

Andreas