[TYPO3-translators] The future of extension translation?

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Mon Mar 19 13:15:16 CET 2007

I just "got" access(yes I know it's a shared password) to tranlate the
danish language on the TYPO3 Translation Server.
Anyway - I can see that there are not many extensions available to
translate on the list.

Currently - I guess I have to translate locally and then export the
translation, send it to the extension owner - and then he has to
implement it.
I think that is far too many steps to implement a new language for an
extension.

What is the (near)future of extension translation?

/Stig