[TYPO3-translators] translation handling

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Mar 6 20:10:40 CET 2007

hi

I just installed T3 4.1 Final.
I went into "Extension Manager" -> "Translation handling" and I've done:
"Check status against repository"

dam and tt_news are set as "N/A" although there are translations of that
extensions at translation server. (language pl)

"Update from repository" return "Could not fetch translation status" for
dam and tt_news.

Its not important at all as today we celebrate 4.1 Final :) but if
someone have some time some day... it would be nice to look at this.

Or maybe its only my installation that is broken. Can someone confirm that?

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz