[TYPO3-translators] When should 4.1 translations be ready ?

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Mar 5 13:58:48 CET 2007

Hi Kari,

4.1 will indeed be released tomorrow morning, but as translations are
loaded by the Extension Manager independently from the Core, they must
not be ready at the same time as a new TYPO3 version is released.
Users can always periodically check if new translations are available
and load them with the EM.

But I absolutely agree that communication didn't go well this time,
we'll try to do it better next time.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Want to know about latest core development? Subscribe to the core list!