[TYPO3-translators] DAM french translation

Dominique Feyer info at jamesdo.com
Mon Jul 16 13:02:14 CEST 2007

DAM and Templavoila is install on the translation server, but I'm not
sure where is the bug:

1. The translation server don't export the translation for extention ?
2. Or the extension manager don't support it ?

One thing is sure, we can't install any new extension on the translation
server son we can contribute that way only for pre installed extension.

But where's the TER 1.0 ;-) !!!!

Dominique Feyer