[TYPO3-translators] DAM french translation

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Jul 13 13:31:38 CEST 2007

Fabien Udriot wrote:

> I would like to reactivate an old story. I send you a few months ago the
> french DAM translation's patch. Until now, I have not seen any trace on
> the translation server. Is there any news ?
>
> ps. DAM status
> dam -> N/A

hello

"dam -> N/A" does not mean that there is no DAM translation at the
translation server. As far as I know and tested several times:
"Extension Manager" -> "Translation handling" -> "Update from
repository" does not work for extensions (which are DAM and TV at this
time if I remember well).

So right now there is no easy way that you can help translating.

Even if you get access to translation server and you apply your
correction to DAM translations then other people, including you have no
way to download the up-to-date translation using Extension Manager.

The only thing you can do is to export DAM translation from translation
server and make it public somewhere in the web.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz