[TYPO3-translators] translation process

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Jul 13 13:44:16 CEST 2007

Fabien Udriot wrote:
> I was a bit confused about the organization. So, thanks for your summary.
>
> I would like to know a bit more about the person we should contact :
>
>> The task for "chief" could be:
>> 1) adding new translators
>> (...)
> Who is/are responsible for that ?
>
> I wrote an email, but as I didn't get an answer, I suppose I wrote to
> the wrong person.

hello

All I wrote in this post was only a proposal of translation
organization. After TYPO3 switched to TER 2.0 translation organization
has changed and there is a lot of questions how it should looks like in
the future.
But there is no chief translator now. There is one common login and
password to translation server for every language. So if you know even
one person who can login to translation server he can give you the login
and password.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz