[TYPO3-translators] New Translation server

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:20:19 CET 2007

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> But acutally I have to say I don't really know how the language
> translation teams are organized.
>
> Anyone here who could explain it?

There is a chief translator, who maintains password and gives it to
those who want to become a translator. Only chief is allowed to change
password. All translators for a given language work under the same name
that corresponds to language code (de for German, ru for Russian, etc).

I am not sure who does merge for language files (chief only or any
translator) and how language packs are created.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs