[TYPO3-translators] FYI: llxmltranslate is updated

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed Dec 12 12:34:33 CET 2007

Hello Dmitry,

an idea to improve ll-XML (or maybe a bug to fix).

I'd like to create a translation user, this user is going to have access
to ll-XML module.
The problem is that this user only can translate labels to him default
language.
I'd like that this user could translate for some language that I've set
in the field "allowed_languages" on the table "be_users".

ll-XML read the value of field "lang" instead of "allowed_languages".

However, it has a problem, the field "allowed_languages" save a list of
uids from the table "sys_language". It'd have to get the language code
for each uid on the table "sys_language", maybe using
"static_lang_isocode".

Best regards,
   Rego

--