[TYPO3-translators] Info about new translations?

Christian Hennecke hennecke at pointblank-edv.de
Sun Dec 9 22:50:54 CET 2007

Hi!

It just came to my mind that I don't know how changes and additions to
translations are announced to the public. Can somebody please fill me
in?

If there currently is no such "process," I think we need one:

- Translators of extensions not on the translation server need to be
informed about (changes to) the common vocabulary,

- admins should know when new translations or improvements are
available for the languages they use on their sites,

- writers need to know if they need to update their books and articles,

- trainers need to know if something is available in their customers'
language or they need to update their training material, and

- those responsible for selecting a suitable CMS for a project need to
know if something is available in the users' language.

Christian Hennecke