[TYPO3-translators] availability of translations

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Dec 9 21:10:00 CET 2007

Hi!

Christian Hennecke wrote:
> I take it that Ben would like to have a look at the installation tool
> to see the context of messages and so on.

Yes, this is a general problem: may labels do not speak for themselves and it is unclear how to translate them from English. But the only thing to see new install tool now is to use SVN version of  TYPO3.

New install is still far from from being finished. I would say it requires lots of work before it can replace old install module.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team