[TYPO3-translators] Availability of new translations

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Thu Dec 6 10:05:23 CET 2007

Christian Hennecke wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 09:33:59 +0200, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
>> Christian Hennecke wrote:
>>> Is there any kind of review process for new translations? And how is
>>> availability via TER handled? I have updated a great deal of the German
>>> ones over the last week, but so far I haven't been able to download
>>> them via the TER.
>> It again depends on that checkbox we talked about :) If it was not checked, you will not get any translation, I mean, you will never get them, because they do not go to language packs.
>
> Well, I've made sure the translations were moved to external files from
> the beginning. So...

You have to move them to external file *also* at your TYPO3 installation.
Then
1. remove all language files from typo3temp/ *l10-xx.zip
2. empty typo3conf/l10n/
3. fetch the translation again

should work

--