[TYPO3-translators] New extension static_info_tables_ga for galician language

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed Aug 8 13:15:02 CEST 2007

Hello Franz,

Franz Holzinger escribió:
> Send it to me to get this into the static_info_tables extension.

On the other hand, I've uploaded a new extension to TER
gl_static_info_tables [1].
This extension add a new static table for the occupations according to
the International Standard Classification of Occupations (ISCO 88).

But I have a little problem with this extension that you can read in the
manual [2], this problem is because the ISCO code for armed forces is 0
and I've fixed it with a little change in the extension static_info_tables.
In the TER you can get a patch to fix this, could you apply this patch
to static_info_tables? I've already sent an e-mail to René Fritz with
this info.

Maybe you prefer wait for add galician to Typo3 to make all the changes
together in static_info_tables.

Thanks,
   Rego

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/gl_static_info_tables/0.9.0/