[TYPO3-translators] Introduction

Hector Castro (Inter Media) hcastro at inter-media.cl
Fri May 5 21:00:46 CEST 2006

Hello People!!

My name is Hector Castro, from Santiago de Chile. I work as Project Engineer
in a software company. We focus on web platform using several technologies
and different  tools. We are almost 30 people with around 10 in the core
production team. Most of our developments are fully tailored for each
clients’ requirements.

Since I’ve been related to the CMS world for some time I decided to put my
hands on typo3 as it looks quite flexible, extensible and useful for our
projects.

So why not starting with some help in the Spanish Translation

As you can see, English is not my native tongue, but I think I do it much
better in Spanish (Latin American) ;)

I’m also starting to learn a bit of German, but I’m way too far of being
able to read long texts without google’s help.

Well, I hope to be able to give and find some help here.

Have a nice weekend,

Regards,

Héctor Castro M. - Departamento Comercial
Inter Media S.A. - http://www.inter-media.cl <http://www.inter-media.cl/>
Tel: (56-2)3213105 Fax: (56-2)3213104
E-mail: hcastro at inter-media.cl
Las Condes - Santiago - Chile