[TYPO3-translators] Still labels in the code instead of locallang files

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Thu Mar 30 15:06:05 CEST 2006

Sometimes labels are too admin-like
Sometimes we just didn't find time to do it yet - and during
development it is perfectly justified to not care about it.

So, much of the things you point to should be extracted of course but
it is not considered a serious bug and it also leaves room for others
to contribute that particular work.

- kasper

On Mar 30, 2006, at 13:35 , Patrick Broens wrote:

> I've noticed there are still labels written in the code instead of
> being
> transfered to locallang files. For instance, you cannot translate the
> Extension Manager (class.em_index.php). The CSH from the Extension
> Manager can be translated, but you need to reference to the English
> labels.
>
> Is there a reason why not all labels are put in locallang files?
>
> Patrick Broens
> Dutch translator

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"