[TYPO3-translators] Extension Translation

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Thu Mar 30 11:27:48 CEST 2006

Hi Translators.

http://typo3.org/index.php?id=1388

I have updated with a section about how extensions are generally
supposed to be translated in the future!

In fact, the infrastructure is more or less in place, all we need is
an extension manager that allows us to UPLOAD translations as well!

When that Extension Manager feature is in place _ANYONE_ can suggest
translations from their local TYPO3 installation. For some languages
it will be relevant to keep control by allowing such contributions to
enter an "inbox" from where they must be accepted or rejected by the
translator team from this list. For other languages where the team is
smaller it may be better to allow a more open approach.

Anyway, this means we are aiming at a future where every TYPO3
installation is a translation server able to commit its work.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"