[TYPO3-translators] ouch.

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Mon Mar 20 10:09:22 CET 2006

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 09:16:56AM +0100, B?lent Aydin wrote:
> Merhabalar,

I'm particularly sorry since I just have no time to even follow
this list, let alone translate 4.0 -- but wasn't is decided that
the discussion here is in English so that everyone could at least
read it, and that language-specific discussion in national
languages may take place on separate lists which are to be
created on request?

Sorry but the previous folks were quick to understand us
non-universal polyglots.

It's also quite sad to see login/pass mentioned both in subject
and thousand-times top-posted bottom-quotes.

PS: Kasper, if it's not really late, it might be nice that
translation logins would be either .org ones, or otherwise
personal; it would solve both the problem of responsibility
and attribution.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>