[TYPO3-translators] EM and translations download

typo3 at niekom.de typo3 at niekom.de
Wed Mar 1 21:28:12 CET 2006

Hi,

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb:
> Hi Robert and Karsten,
>
> If you have followed the translator list you might know that I
> changed the way language packs work in TYPO3. This is described in
> the updated Inside TYPo3 and TYPO3 Core API documents (found in CVS,
> module CoreDocs under the "typo3" project on sf).
>
> Short introduction: A language pack is defined by being located in
> "typo3conf/l10n/[language key]/[ext.key]/[path to llXML file as in
> the extension]"

but this also means we need to hold all localizations in each single
install, even for the core and sysextensions? ;(

Any chance we can handle [typo3|typo3conf]/l10n/[language
key]/[ext.key]/[path to llXMLfile as in  the extension]"

That would allow to keep localization on global-scope also.

Just my 2 cents,
Peter