[TYPO3-translators] Att danske oversættere

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Wed Mar 1 11:36:36 CET 2006

Agreed, though english, can for some people be rather difficult to type long emails in.

Also, discussing gloassary's and danish words in the process of translating TYPO3, can be VERY difficult to keep in english, if you understand what I mean.

May I suggest that a national translator group is made for those countries that think this would be smart. My personal oppinion is that a danish translator list would be a good idea.

Thanks,

Lars