[TYPO3-translators] Att danske oversættere

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Mar 1 11:22:51 CET 2006

Hey guys!

I admit Danish characters look great :) But, please, use English in this
*international* list even if your e-mail is about your local translation
problems. Otherwise others will start writing here in their own language
too and we will have большой бардак, kurš nevienam šeit nevajadzīgs
[translation from RU/LV: "big mess, which no one needs here"].

Agreed? :)

Dmitry.