[TYPO3-translators] [Question] Translation interface in situation

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Tue Feb 28 14:47:44 CET 2006

I have now added basic support which will expose the key of labels in
the interface - but it looks very chaotic!

See attachment.

This feature is enabled by setting the value of "var $debugKey" in
typo3/sysext/lang/lang.php to TRUE. (In CVS).

It is not sure how useful this will be. At least there must be an
easy way to turn on/off this flag, otherwise it doesn't make much
sense, does it?

- kasper