[TYPO3-translators] I was translating some extensions to Farsi.Now what I have to do?

M Okhovvat m.okhovvat at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 14:01:10 CET 2006

Hi all
I'm Masood Okhovvat from Iran.I'm leader of opensource departmanet of
+Medise Communication Enterprise. About 4 months ago I was first person who
asked Kasper to add Farsi language and I requested  to do Farsi
translation.During this 4 months I was waiting for this day eagerly to help
this global open source project to achieve its great goals.

I read some documantion about this task and tried to translate
some important extensions to Farsi during this time .

Now I'm ready to finish my Farsi translation by following new instructions
for release 4.0.
Please inform me about total information & instruction about what I have to
do to finish Farsi translating.

Cheers.
Masood Okhovvat
Open source department leader - +Medise Communication Enterprise.