[TYPO3-translators] How about language packs for extensions?

Stefan Strasser strada at stradax.net
Tue Dec 19 16:28:12 CET 2006

Hello

I just found a thread on typo3-dev which started two days ago about
this. The conclusion until now is there:
"do not put all translations to extension's xml files, create language
packs instead. How - no one knows yet :-)"

The answer on how this should be done is awaited from Kasper so I'll
wait too ;-) Meanwhile I'll convert the files only without splitting.

cu,
Stefan