[TYPO3-translators] Localize EXTs to Chinese

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Dec 15 10:37:33 CET 2006

Hi.

On 15.12.2006, at 09:02, rockysynergy at max-source.com wrote:
> I need to use photo book, ahhbook, in one of my chinese websites. Can
> any of you give me some hints on what is the best practise to
> accomplish
> this please?

I would install the extdeveval extension and use the included tool to
convert locallang.php files into locallang.xml, if the ext in
question still uses locallang.php.

Then install the llxmltranslate extension and use it to translate the
labels as needed. You can then even export the translation and send
it to the extension author.

Regards,
Karsten
--