[TYPO3-translators] Transaltion of Typo3 in Italian, may I be of help?

Daniele Nicotra daniele.nicotra at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 17:41:51 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,
          nice to meet you...

I'm an Italian student and I was wondering if I could be of help with the
transalation of Typo3 in Italian (from English of course).

I came across Typo3 recently while discovering the world of Web CMS... I'm
willing to set up and maintain some kind of portal for my parrish here in
Italy.
Of course I would like my mates to help me with this but... not all of them
understand English, this is what makes me willing to help with the
translation.

I like your project and the way you trust in it and I would be glad to help.

       Daniele