[TYPO3-translators] How to translate old extensions which still not yet make use of locallang.xml file??

Erik Svendsen (privat) erik at linnearad.no
Wed Apr 26 12:22:58 CEST 2006

Hi Gideon

> Hi,
>
> I want to translate some of the OLD extension which still not
> yet with locallang.xml file. I can't translate them neither
> on typo3.org nor on my local server. Any hints??
>
> Gideon

Open the different locallang.php files and do the translations there. Have
done it many times, when I haven't time to wait for a new version with my
translations in.

There is also a tool called LFEditor in TER who can be used. It can give
some problems with charset, but if you use utf-8 it shouldn't be any.

Best

Erik Svendsen